Sunday, September 19, 2010

Gearing up for spooky days....


Came across this spooky old house in Eastern Washington - Complete with big dark nest in the tree and huge ravens flying around in a menacing manner. My hubby and I are getting geared up for Halloween - it's my favorite holiday to decorate for - and this photo seemed to fit. I'll be posting some of mine and my husbands creations this week. He is a talented sculpter, I just glue stuff together, but I'll also post some how-to's if I have time.
Hello, welcome and thanks to my new followers!

3 comments:

  1. I love this picture... and it's perfect for Halloween! [Those birds at the top are awesome- nice capture!]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photograph, perfect Halloween shot. Can't wait to see your other creations!

    ReplyDelete