Friday, August 13, 2010

Love is the Key

I had so much fun creating this today...

It reminded me that when it comes to creating, play is part of the process!
I started by dumping out my collection of letters and playing around with them to spell different things.
Then I dumped a random collection of what I like to call "doodad-ery" next to them - and ended up with this. I took the background picture seperately. It was some flower "confetti"  I had made last fall. I loved the confetti photo, but wasn't sure what I would do with it, until it occured to me that maybe I could combine it with my "Love is the Key" photo? I played with that for a while and this is the final result. I love it!
I have some other phrases/things I created, I will play around with them and post them when I have them done.





No comments:

Post a Comment